This is a replacement compatible Single Unit Desktop Charger for Motorola HT1250. This pre-arranged pack incorporates the Universal Single Unit Drop-in Rapid Charger with outer power supply and an adapter cup that permits charging of a Motorola HT1250 two-way radio.
- NEW TECHSURE Rubber Coating – for better grip and safety.
- Features a compact footprint and ideal for desktop use.
- For added flexibility in placement, charger may be positioned to view from the front or side.
- Includes charging pod, AC to DC power supply.
- When a battery is placed in the charger, the Status LED confirms normal charging, full charge, battery fault.
- Quick, solid charge for a solitary battery with or without radio.
- Charges Ni-CD, Ni-MH, Li-ion and Li-Polymer chemistry.
- Advanced charging technology prevents overcharging, while providing automatic recharging when a radio remains powered on.
- Replaceable adapter pod allows future use with different radios / batteries.
- No complicated charging rules.
- User-friendly: Status LED for each position confirms charging in progress charging 80% complete, and fully charged.
- Includes external 100V - 240V AC to DC power supply.
Status LED Information:
- Solid RED - battery is charging normally.
- Flashing Green - battery is 80% charged. Solid Green - battery is fully charged.
- Flashing RED - Fault condition, remove battery.