Here at NextBatteries.com, we pride ourselves in topnotch service and excellent customer satisfaction in the way we do business. This is why we guarantee unmatched speed and efficiency in the shipping and delivery of our battery products.
- You can expect Fast Shipping of any brand of high-quality batteries that you buy on NextBatteries.com! You can rest assured in the knowledge that NextBatteries.com will ship most orders within 3 business days to destinations within the United States.
- All our battery products are shipped from our approved location and warehouse in Hayward, CA. With average timeframe for delivery usually between 3 and 7 business days. We work every single day of the year, excluding official holidays and weekends. So, you can always expect that all orders placed with the period will be queued for shipping within 5 business days. Since our warehouse is based in the State of California so orders shipped there will be charged Sales Taxes, unless you provide us with a resale certificate or tax exemption.
- We ship smaller packages via approved freight companies such as the United States Postal Service (USPS) the United Parcel Service (UPS) for larger freight packages.
- We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable address. Please make sure your shipping address is correct and deliverable. The address can be your home, your place of business, or another residence address and all of the packages can be tracked.
- Order Cancellation: If you need to cancel an order for any reason, Email to us for assistance. If your order has not shipped out we will be able to cancel it for you. If an order has already shipped we will accept a return under the terms of our Return Policy. (Please refer to “Returns” for detailed information.)
- We are sorry to tell you that local pickup is not available on our website.
- All orders for Canada will be shipped by UPS Standard Service (Ground). Since shipping to Canada is an International service the receiver may incur additional brokerage, customs, and duties charges at time of delivery.
- International shipments may incur additional brokerage, customs, and duties charges at time of delivery.
- Li-ion and Li-Polymer batteries can be shipped ground without Dangerous goods fees. However, Air/Expedited shipping for Li-ion and Li-Polymer battery attracts Dangerous Goods Fees, that will be charged on top the air/expedited shipping cost.
- Ground shipping of Li-ion and Li-polymer batteries is not possible to Alaska and Hawaii, so they will ship by USPS Priority to HI & AK.
- Air/Expedited shipment of Li-ion and Li-Polymer batteries may attract additional costs (also known as Dangerous goods fees). However, the Ground shipment of the product (Li-ion and Li-Polymer battery) will not attract the Dangerous Goods Fees.