Skip to content
Here at NextBatteries.com, we pride ourselves in topnotch service and excellent customer satisfaction in the way we do business. This is why we guarantee unmatched speed and efficiency in the shipping and delivery of our battery products.
This shipping & delivery policy is part of our Terms of Service (“Terms”) and should be therefore read alongside our main Terms: https://www.nextbatteries.com/pages/terms-of-services
Please carefully review our Shipping & Delivery policy when purchasing our products. This policy will apply to any order you place with us.
WHAT ARE MY SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OPTIONS?
We offer various shipping options. In some cases, a third-party supplier may be managing our inventory and will be responsible for shipping your products.
We offer free USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL Standard Ground Shipping on All Orders Above $199.00
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER IS DELAYED?
Incase we are NOT able to ship your order within 2-7 business days, we will email you a new estimated ship date. We will need a written consent from you if you are willing to wait for the order otherwise the order will be cancelled within 14 business days and a FULL refund will be issued.
QUESTIONS ABOUT RETURNS?
If you have questions about returns, please review our return policy: https://www.nextbatteries.com/pages/return-policies
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have any further questions or comments, you may contact us by:
Phone: +1 302-261-5711
|Free Shipping on Orders Above $199.00 (USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL)
||$199 and up
||4.001lb and up
- You can expect Fast Shipping of any brand of high-quality batteries that you buy on NextBatteries.com! You can rest assured in the knowledge that NextBatteries.com will ship most orders within 2-7 business days to destinations within the United States.
- All our battery products are shipped from our approved location and warehouse in Hayward, CA. Once your order leaves our warehouse the average timeframe for delivery is usually between 2-9 business days. Due to our Economic Nexus with the States of CA, GA, IL, MI, NC, OH & VA - Sales Taxes maybe be charged unless you provide us with a resale or tax exemption certificate.
- We ship smaller packages via approved freight companies such as the United States Postal Service (USPS) the United Parcel Service (UPS) for larger freight packages.
- We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable address. Please make sure your shipping address is correct and deliverable. The address can be your home, your place of business, or another residence address and all of the packages can be tracked.
- Orders shipped by our third-party carriers, cannot be STOPPED once tracking is generated. In case of a cancellation request, a refund will be issued in full only after the order is returned to our warehouse and we will cover the return shipping cost. Usually, UPS/FedEx/DHL tracking is activated within 48 hours and USPS takes 2-4 business days.
- We are not responsible for orders/packages/products stolen or lost after delivery.
- Order Cancellation: If you need to cancel an order for any reason, Email to us for assistance. If your order has not shipped out we will be able to cancel it for you. If an order has already shipped we will accept a return under the terms of our Return Policy. (Please refer to “Returns” for detailed information.)
- We are sorry to tell you that local pickup is not available on our website.
- All orders for Canada will be shipped by UPS Standard Service (Ground). Since shipping to Canada is an International service the receiver may incur additional brokerage, customs, and duties charges at time of delivery.
- International shipments may incur additional brokerage, customs, and duties charges at time of delivery.
- Li-ion and Li-Polymer batteries can be shipped ground without Dangerous goods fees. However, Air/Expedited shipping for Li-ion and Li-Polymer battery attracts Dangerous Goods Fees, that will be charged on top the air/expedited shipping cost.
- Ground shipping of Li-ion and Li-polymer batteries is not possible to Alaska and Hawaii, so they will ship by USPS Priority to HI & AK.
- Air/Expedited shipment of Li-ion and Li-Polymer batteries may attract additional costs (also known as Dangerous goods fees). However, the Ground shipment of the product (Li-ion and Li-Polymer battery) will not attract the Dangerous Goods Fees.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist