This is a replacement compatible Single Unit Desktop Charger for Motorola CP185. This pre-arranged pack incorporates the Universal Single Unit Drop-in Rapid Charger with outer power supply and an adapter cup that permits charging of a Motorola CP185 two-way radio.
- NEW TECHSURE Rubber Coating – for better grip and safety.
- Features a compact footprint and ideal for desktop use.
- For added flexibility in placement, charger may be positioned to view from the front or side.
- Includes charging pod, AC to DC power supply.
- When a battery is placed in the charger, the Status LED confirms normal charging, full charge, battery fault.
- Quick, solid charge for a solitary battery with or without radio.
- Charges Ni-CD, Ni-MH, Li-ion and Li-Polymer chemistry.
- Advanced charging technology prevents overcharging, while providing automatic recharging when a radio remains powered on.
- Replaceable adapter pod allows future use with different radios / batteries.
- No complicated charging rules.
- User-friendly: Status LED for each position confirms charging in progress charging 80% complete, and fully charged.
- Includes external 100V - 240V AC to DC power supply.
Status LED Information:
- Solid RED - battery is charging normally.
- Flashing Green - battery is 80% charged. Solid Green - battery is fully charged.
- Flashing RED - Fault condition, remove battery.
At NextBatteries.com we put a great deal of effort to make it easy for our customers, we are reputed for our sale of reliable and premium quality batteries that are guaranteed to deliver. So, if you are experiencing any problems with the use of any of our products, please call +1 302 314 2955 and our Customer Service Team are often online to chat and offer customer support and we've made it easy to contact us through a variety of channels in case support is needed.
This is the sort of emphasis we place on Customer Service and see it as an essential ingredient to our business.
NEXT BATTERIES BATTERY WARRANTY STATEMENTThe NextBatteries.com industry-leading product warranty guarantees that all our products have been certified to meet or exceed the original industry-specified equipment’s specs -- for product form, fit and functionality.
PRODUCT QUALITY:We only specialize in the distribution of compatible premium quality battery packs. Every battery product is manufactured in strict compliance with the ISO9001 certified-plants; under a state-of-the-art technology. We guarantee top-notch quality battery products with the highest quality of plastic components, certified cells, and other required elements.
Each battery pack has also been “tested ok” throughout the manufacturing process to meet all industry-standard requirements, as well as match or outperform the original equipment’s battery specifications for form, fit and excellent workmanship.
WARRANTY POLICYNextBatteries.com industry-leading warranty policy hereby certifies that all our products to meet or exceed the original equipment’s battery specifications for form, fit and excellent functionality -- with a 12-month, full repair or replacement warranty for workmanship defects on all our batteries products. They are also guaranteed to retain approx. 80% of their rated capacity for a period of 12 months for Japanese or Korean Cells and 70% for Chinese cells from the date of shipment if used within the recommended limits.
Shipping and other costs related to return of defective products to NextBatteries.com are the responsibility of the purchaser. An RMA number is required for any products returned to NextBatteries.com. NextBatteries.com will pay for return shipping of replacement products to the original purchaser.
Here at NextBatteries.com, we pride ourselves in topnotch service and excellent customer satisfaction in the way we do business. This is why we guarantee unmatched speed and efficiency in the shipping and delivery of our battery products.
This shipping & delivery policy is part of our Terms of Service (“Terms”) and should be therefore read alongside our main Terms: https://www.nextbatteries.com/pages/terms-of-services
Please carefully review our Shipping & Delivery policy when purchasing our products. This policy will apply to any order you place with us.
WHAT ARE MY SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OPTIONS?
We offer various shipping options. In some cases, a third-party supplier may be managing our inventory and will be responsible for shipping your products.
We offer free USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL Standard Ground Shipping on All Orders Above $199.00
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER IS DELAYED?
Incase we are NOT able to ship your order within 2-7 business days, we will email you a new estimated ship date. We will need a written consent from you if you are willing to wait for the order otherwise the order will be cancelled within 14 business days and a FULL refund will be issued.
USPS TRACKING SHOWS DELIVERED BUT CANNOT LOCATE THE PACKAGE
The following USPS instructions could help https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Where-is-my-package
MY ORDER WAS SENT BACK
Customers are responsible for providing accurate shipping information. The company shall not bear the responsibility of incorrect shipping details. No liability shall be on the company for all shipping information provided by customers. If packages are sent back to the company, the company will refund customers the item costs excluding the shipping costs incurred. Customers shall bear the responsibility for any additional costs of return.
QUESTIONS ABOUT RETURNS?
If you have questions about returns, please review our return policy: https://www.nextbatteries.com/pages/return-policies
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have any further questions or comments, you may contact us by:
Phone: +1(302) 314-2955
|Free Shipping on Orders Above $199.00 (USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL)||$199 and up||Free|
|USPS||4.001lb and up||$31.00|
- You can expect Fast Shipping of any brand of high-quality batteries that you buy on NextBatteries.com! You can rest assured in the knowledge that NextBatteries.com will ship most orders within 2-7 business days to destinations within the United States.
- All our battery products are shipped from our approved location and warehouse in Hayward, CA. Once your order leaves our warehouse the average timeframe for delivery is usually between 2-9 business days.
Shipping Policy update:
It's important to note that expedited shipping is not available for orders that include batteries classified as Dangerous Goods due to safety regulations and shipping restrictions. This is because such batteries are considered hazardous materials and require special handling and transportation procedures to ensure their safe delivery.
Therefore, the shipping time displayed during the checkout process is for UPS Ground, which takes an estimated 2-7 business days for delivery and USPS will be 2-9 business days. Additionally, the handling time ranges from 2-7 business days, depending on the carrier and delivery location.
It's important to keep in mind that these time frames are estimates, and various factors like carrier transit times, distance, and unforeseen events can impact the final delivery date. So, it's always advisable to allow sufficient time when placing orders and to plan accordingly to ensure timely delivery.
- Due to our Economic Nexus with the States of CA, GA, IL, MI, NC, OH & VA - Sales Taxes maybe be charged unless you provide us with a resale or tax exemption certificate.
- We ship smaller packages via approved freight companies such as the United States Postal Service (USPS) the United Parcel Service (UPS) for larger freight packages.
- We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable address. Please make sure your shipping address is correct and deliverable. The address can be your home, your place of business, or another residence address and all of the packages can be tracked.
- Orders shipped by our third-party carriers, cannot be STOPPED once tracking is generated. In case of a cancellation request, a refund will be issued in full only after the order is returned to our warehouse and we will cover the return shipping cost. Usually, UPS/FedEx/DHL tracking is activated within 48 hours and USPS takes 2-4 business days.
- We are not responsible for orders/packages/products stolen or lost after delivery.
- Order Cancellation: If you need to cancel an order for any reason, Email to us for assistance. If your order has not shipped out we will be able to cancel it for you. If an order has already shipped we will accept a return under the terms of our Return Policy. (Please refer to “Returns” for detailed information.)
- We are sorry to tell you that local pickup is not available on our website.
- All orders for Canada will be shipped by UPS Standard Service (Ground). Since shipping to Canada is an International service the receiver may incur additional brokerage, customs, and duties charges at time of delivery.
- International shipments may incur additional brokerage, customs, and duties charges at time of delivery.
Important Notice for Orders Shipped Outside the USA:
Please note that import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping cost. These expenses are the buyer's responsibility as the transportation fee only covers the shipping of your order. You can check with your local customs office to see if there are any additional fees.
International Purchase Requirements:
Note that it is the buyer's duty to know their country's laws, regulations, and restrictions when buying our products. By ordering internationally (outside the USA), the buyer takes responsibility for following their country's laws. If the product is seized and destroyed by customs, we cannot be held accountable for losses, product, or shipping refunds.
- Li-ion and Li-Polymer batteries can be shipped ground without Dangerous goods fees. However, Air/Expedited shipping for Li-ion and Li-Polymer battery attracts Dangerous Goods Fees, that will be charged on top the air/expedited shipping cost.
- Ground shipping of Li-ion and Li-polymer batteries is not possible to Alaska and Hawaii, so they will ship by USPS Priority to HI & AK.
- Air/Expedited shipment of Li-ion and Li-Polymer batteries may attract additional costs (also known as Dangerous goods fees). However, the Ground shipment of the product (Li-ion and Li-Polymer battery) will not attract the Dangerous Goods Fees.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
How to return your item:
- Please contact the customer service team at +1(302) 314-2955 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All unshipped orders can be canceled right away. An order that has already shipped needs RMA (return merchandise authorization) and can be returned within 30 days for a refund.
- We will issue an RMA and a FREE Return label for all orders delivered within 30 days as per our “30-Day Money Back Guarantee!” Policy. In the event that we made a mistake to send you the wrong battery, the battery is dead, or damaged in transit, we will issue a full refund. However, if the customer has ordered the wrong battery or wants to return it as they do not need the batteries anymore – a refund will be issued minus the shipping fee.
- If you receive a damaged product. Please contact the customer service team and we can either replace or refund as per the customer's requirement. We may ask you to email a picture of the damaged package/ product received.
- Orders shipped by our third-party carriers cannot be STOPPED once tracking is generated. In case of a cancellation request, a refund will be issued in full only after the order is returned to our warehouse and we will cover the return shipping cost.
- All refunds will be processed within 7 business days from the day of receipt of the returned item. Refunds that do not involve returns will be processed in 4 business days. It may take 2-10 business days depending on your bank to reflect the refund amount in your account once the refund is processed from our end.
- All refunds are issued in the same form of payment used in the original transaction.
- All batteries need to be returned at the below address with the RMA number:
124 Broadkill Rd, Ste 593
Milton, DE 19968
- 30 Days return policy: All orders can be returned for a refund within 30 days with no questions asked, accompanied by RMA.
- All exchange orders will ship in 4-7 business days once we receive the return. In case there is a delay, the same will be informed to the customer to the registered email: email@example.com or via call: +1(302) 314-2955.
NEED TO MAKE A RETURN?
HERE IS A QUICK AND EASY WAY TO GET STARTED
EXCHANGE (12-Month Warranty)
All our products come with a 12-month standard warranty. In case our products stop working within the warranty period, please follow the instructions below.
- Shipping and other costs related to the return of defective products to NextBatteries.com are the responsibility of the purchaser. An RMA number is required for any products returned to NextBatteries.com. NextBatteries.com will pay for the return shipping of replacement products to the original purchaser.
- Please refer to https://www.nextbatteries.com/pages/battery-warranties for warranty policy and contact the Customer Service Team for an RMA to get it replaced.
- Damage Battery: It is imperative that you contact us immediately (within 10 days after receipt) if the batteries are delivered damaged. You will, however, not need to return the damaged battery. Simply send us a picture of the damaged product and we will ship a brand new one to you.
- Unauthorized Returns: Do note that we will not grant any refunds to packages that are returned without our express approval, are not in compliance with our return policy, or if we are contacted later than the specified window period of 10 days. We strongly advise against returning any unapproved merchandise to our remittance address. For non-returnable items, please contact our Custom Service for further assistance.
CREATE YOUR EXCHANGE REQUEST HERE
You can likewise call us at +1(302) 314-2955 or Contact us