This is a replacement compatible Single Unit Vehicle Charger for Icom IC-A6. This pre-arranged pack incorporates the Universal Single Unit Drop-in Rapid Charger with outer power supply and an adapter cup that permits charging of a Icom IC-A6 two-way radio.
- NEW TECHSURE Rubber Coating – for better grip and safety.
- Features a compact footprint and ideal for vehicle use.
- For added flexibility in placement, charger may be positioned to view from the front or side.
- Includes charging pod, vehicle power adapter, tie-down strap and mounting bracket.
- When a battery is placed in the charger, the Status LED confirms normal charging, full charge, battery fault, or battery advisement.
- Quick, solid charge for a solitary battery with or without radio.
- Charges Ni-CD, Ni-MH, Li-ion and Li-Polymer chemistry.
- Advanced charging technology prevents overcharging, while providing automatic recharging when a radio remains powered on.
- Replaceable adapter pod allows future use with different radios / batteries.
- No complicated charging rules.
- User-friendly: Status LED for each position confirms charging in progress charging 80% complete, and fully charged.
- Includes vehicle power adapter that supplies power from a 12V – 24V outlet in the vehicle.
Status LED Information:
- Solid RED - battery is charging normally.
- Flashing Green - battery is 80% charged. Solid Green - battery is fully charged.
- Flashing RED - Fault condition, remove battery.
At NextBatteries.com we put a great deal of effort to make it easy for our customers, we are reputed for our sale of reliable and premium quality batteries that are guaranteed to deliver. So, if you are experiencing any problems with the use of any of our products, please call +1 302 314 2955 and our Customer Service Team are often online to chat and offer customer support and we've made it easy to contact us through a variety of channels in case support is needed.
This is the sort of emphasis we place on Customer Service and see it as an essential ingredient to our business.
NEXT BATTERIES BATTERY WARRANTY STATEMENTThe NextBatteries.com industry-leading product warranty guarantees that all our products have been certified to meet or exceed the original industry-specified equipment’s specs -- for product form, fit and functionality.
PRODUCT QUALITY:We only specialize in the distribution of compatible premium quality battery packs. Every battery product is manufactured in strict compliance with the ISO9001 certified-plants; under a state-of-the-art technology. We guarantee top-notch quality battery products with the highest quality of plastic components, certified cells, and other required elements.
Each battery pack has also been “tested ok” throughout the manufacturing process to meet all industry-standard requirements, as well as match or outperform the original equipment’s battery specifications for form, fit and excellent workmanship.
WARRANTY POLICYNextBatteries.com industry-leading warranty policy hereby certifies that all our products to meet or exceed the original equipment’s battery specifications for form, fit and excellent functionality -- with a 12-month, full repair or replacement warranty for workmanship defects on all our batteries products. They are also guaranteed to retain approx. 80% of their rated capacity for a period of 12 months for Japanese or Korean Cells and 70% for Chinese cells from the date of shipment if used within the recommended limits.
Shipping and other costs related to return of defective products to NextBatteries.com are the responsibility of the purchaser. An RMA number is required for any products returned to NextBatteries.com. NextBatteries.com will pay for return shipping of replacement products to the original purchaser.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
How to return your item:
- Please contact the customer service team at +1(302) 314-2955 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All unshipped orders can be canceled right away. An order that has already shipped needs RMA (return merchandise authorization) and can be returned within 30 days for a refund.
- We will issue an RMA and a FREE Return label for all orders delivered within 30 days as per our “30-Day Money Back Guarantee!” Policy. In the event that we made a mistake to send you the wrong battery, the battery is dead, or damaged in transit, we will issue a full refund. However, if the customer has ordered the wrong battery or wants to return it as they do not need the batteries anymore – a refund will be issued minus the shipping fee.
- If you receive a damaged product. Please contact the customer service team and we can either replace or refund as per the customer's requirement. We may ask you to email a picture of the damaged package/ product received.
- Orders shipped by our third-party carriers cannot be STOPPED once tracking is generated. In case of a cancellation request, a refund will be issued in full only after the order is returned to our warehouse and we will cover the return shipping cost.
- All refunds will be processed within 7 business days from the day of receipt of the returned item. Refunds that do not involve returns will be processed in 4 business days. It may take 2-10 business days depending on your bank to reflect the refund amount in your account once the refund is processed from our end.
- All refunds are issued in the same form of payment used in the original transaction.
- All batteries need to be returned at the below address with the RMA number:
124 Broadkill Rd, Ste 593
Milton, DE 19968
- 30 Days return policy: All orders can be returned for a refund within 30 days with no questions asked, accompanied by RMA.
- All exchange orders will ship in 4-7 business days once we receive the return. In case there is a delay, the same will be informed to the customer to the registered email: email@example.com or via call: +1(302) 314-2955.
NEED TO MAKE A RETURN?
HERE IS A QUICK AND EASY WAY TO GET STARTED
EXCHANGE (12-Month Warranty)
All our products come with a 12-month standard warranty. In case our products stop working within the warranty period, please follow the instructions below.
- Shipping and other costs related to the return of defective products to NextBatteries.com are the responsibility of the purchaser. An RMA number is required for any products returned to NextBatteries.com. NextBatteries.com will pay for the return shipping of replacement products to the original purchaser.
- Please refer to https://www.nextbatteries.com/pages/battery-warranties for warranty policy and contact the Customer Service Team for an RMA to get it replaced.
- Damage Battery: It is imperative that you contact us immediately (within 10 days after receipt) if the batteries are delivered damaged. You will, however, not need to return the damaged battery. Simply send us a picture of the damaged product and we will ship a brand new one to you.
- Unauthorized Returns: Do note that we will not grant any refunds to packages that are returned without our express approval, are not in compliance with our return policy, or if we are contacted later than the specified window period of 10 days. We strongly advise against returning any unapproved merchandise to our remittance address. For non-returnable items, please contact our Custom Service for further assistance.
You can likewise call us at +1(302) 314-2955 or Contact us